Super Slumber Party Super Slumber Party

Needs more wieners, wieners, wieners and balls.

Everyday I'm Shufflin' (L Everyday I'm Shufflin' (L

Jealous as FUCK

Wish I could've been there.

Jebbal responds:

It was a blast dude. Wish you were there too!

Thanks for the review!

Robotronica Robotronica

Neat

7/10 for the song. It's cool. catchy, and I can't think of another word that starts with c.

+3/10 for the amazing story. Seriously. It was awesome.

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks :D I kinda winged the story a bit, cuz I didn't really think about what to write, but I figured when I made this song, it kinda needed a robotic storyline to go with it.

Wrath of Bradford (demo) Wrath of Bradford (demo)

YEAHHHHRRR

Forget critiquing, this is just badass.
9/10 for being the fucking man.

Bite marks Bite marks

Wubbbbb

Really cool wobblies and wubbies. Actually, though, the melodic synth was really cool, and the morphing wobble bass worked really well with the twisted melody. Nice variation and progression.
Only thing I didn't like was the snare, 'twas kind of bland, maybe didn't punch enough, or maybe an EQing thing, BUT STILL this was hot so deal with it.

demonrunner23 responds:

Thanks lol i know what you mean. starting to try n put more rhythm in the basses i make.

Untitled - Dubstep Untitled - Dubstep

Not bad,

I did really like the twisted feel of the melody, and I actually loved what you did with the 'machine gun' stabs with the kick. That stab ended up being really badass in the drop section.

Things to improve on would be adding variation, I guess, the song was overly-repetetive. Other than that, you could add side chaining and some more compression to make everything (the drums mostly) more impactful.

Cool song, nice work.

Just Kidding Just Kidding

What the hell was that.

Now I'm not really familiar with whatever genre you would call this, but it sounds like a more digital Aphex Twin track or something.

The beats were complex and unpredictable, yet they flowed really well.
I loved the different melodies, the collection of synths, and the vocal sample on top of it all. I actually laughed out loud at the "ooh" part, just sayin'.

I can't really say I'd add or take anything from this track. You clearly hit whatever it was that you aimed for.

Excellent work, soldier!

Cutting-Christ responds:

Thanks! :D

Massifist Massifist

Purdy

This is actually fantastic. I'm an avid Massive user, but I've never made anything this pleasant with it. Just shows how versatile it is.

But yes, I love the melodies here. The solo near the end was my favourite part, and the rest was just catchy as hell.

Good work, soldier.

curtendo responds:

Yeah Massive is incredibly powerful! I could spend hours just tweaking the envelopes =)

I'm glad you liked it, thanks!

[KK] cathedral fart pleasure [KK] cathedral fart pleasure

Pure Genius

Not sure what you were going for here... but you captured it. Flawlessly. Also I cried from laughing:

"i saw 3 black people when i went out
im scared"

Good work, son.

-{DeadStop}- Fin4L ED1T -{DeadStop}- Fin4L ED1T

Mortal Kombat indeed.

I spent all last night playing the Mortal Kombat demo, actually, and this would work very well in a fighting game.

It's got that repetitive rhythm on the saw that just keeps building throughout, and it works. The break at 1:30-ish fits really well, as it fades back into the main hook.

Only suggestion is percussion, really. A lot of intensity could be added to this through a drumbeat. Like the first 30 seconds, the kick beat there is badass.
Having that return after the break, and maybe extending the end section a bit would have been boss.

Good work, soldier!